Maintenance & Reliability Solutions
At Maintenance, Reliability, Administration and Consulting (MRAC), we believe that maintenance and reliability planning is a strategic part of all enterprise. Implementing a maintenance work management process streamlines coordination between engineering, operations, reliability, procurement and maintenance, which increases not only efficiency and up-time, but also improves the bottom line. By including maintenance and reliability in the strategic planning process, companies can increase asset utilization and improve the work-flow process. Scheduled maintenance planning reduces downtime caused by failures and shut-downs. Managers can focus on supervising and implementing active work management systems and preventive maintenance programs. Most importantly, integrated maintenance and reliability programs reduce overall costs.
Founded by William (Bill) Debrae in 2017, MRAC is the culmination of 40 years’ hard work, dedication and experience. MRAC provides consolidated maintenance, reliability and administration (planning/scheduling) both onsite or offsite for our clients. Our goal is to integrate maintenance and reliability programs in the strategic planning process, delivering sustainable, measurable results for all our client companies.
Collaborative Services That Increase Production & Profitability
- Rapidly deploy Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM) focusing on the assets of greatest importance to safety and productivity.
- Identify both technically effective and cost effect maintenance
- Conduct probabilistic risk assessment
- Capture the rationale and logic used in developing asset maintenance strategies for future planning
- Strict adherence to the industry standards for planning and scheduling
- Sustainability of developed & installed processes (Work Management System)
- Key Performance Indicator (KPI) driven with targets
- Ensures financial benefits gained during the Manufacturing Excellence project are sustained
To help our clients integrate maintenance and reliability programs into their strategy planning framework thereby delivering measurable long-term financial benefits.
- Safety, Health, Environment & Quality: Upholding these standards is non-negotiable
- Integrity: Integrity is the central theme in all that we do
- Respect: Respect for people and the environment is what drives us
- Commitment: We are committed to fulfilling our agreements and reaching our goals
- Innovation: We are constantly seeking new methods to exceed the needs of the customer
- Teamwork: Our customers are the center of our team
Our Value Proposition
To deliver sustainable financial results through integration of maintenance and reliability programs in the strategic planning process.